Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want to fish!!
can I buy some bait from someone and a nice Rod???? ;D
Got some rods in my vender ;D ;D ;D
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
how about some bait too!!! ;D
*Tosses fireyone to Aslan* Here ya go! Think the fish will like him? ;D ;D >Big Grin  Seriously though, I've had to drop my Scout skills, so I can't gather any bait. I needed the skill points to finish my master Architect and now I'm expanding my merchant skills. Even my (former) master Marksman is starting to take a beating.  :'( :'( :'(
Yea, Master Marks doesn't get you much other than level 17 really. 

I still have some scout abilities.  How does one get bait?
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Pretty simple actually.  Click into your abilities file and find the 'forage' option. You may find nothing at all the 1st few times, or some other kind of edible food, but usually it resulted in me picking up items that can be used as bait.
*takes a metal staff and beats snoopy with and is wrapped in tissues paper* YEAH THE FISH TOOK ME NOW LETS SEE IF THEY LIKE BLOODY BOTHANS *evil luagh* MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Powered up, Blasters ready, lets do this!
THAT's my reward for setting up a BAR in your place?????? I'll have to sic a few of my droids on you..... ;D ;D ;D ;D