Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WoW, it's quiet with Tank away!
*Tiptoes into Tank's office* Ooooo, look at that comphy chair!! I  REALLY should give it a nice home, since Tank's NOT using it. *Wheels it down to HIS office* Hmmm, of course, Tank MIGHT get suspicious if he goes to sit down and there's no chair...*Slips in an enlisted chair in it's place, this 1 having the words "Goku sat here" carved in it* There...THAT should work. :-X :-X Wink ;D ;D ;D
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
R2Vader rolls into tank's office and "unplugs" his computer.  "there ha ha ha ha, that should keep him busy for weeks trying to figure out what's wrong!"  Signs snoopy's note verifying that goku did indeed sit in said chair lol
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
Why is everyone out to get me?
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
We're NOT out to get you.....we just need someone to blame all this on if Tank catches on.... Wink Wink Wink Wink ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D *Changes the bulbs in Tank's office lights to 'blacklights' * There, now he'll be LESS likely to notice the chair.  Wink ;D ;D ;D ;D
**Man53 steps into the office.... "Wow you guys work slow...."**
**Man53 uses the force to send a power surge through Tank's office security camera, and then begins his work**

Confetti!

**Man53 uses the force to spin Tank's ceiling fan fast enough to shread papers, "Hmmm can't destroy tank's real records, but we can do close..... Snoopy do me a favor and "fetch" me copies of these "Important Doccuments" please, oh and a sharpie."

Once snoopy gets back with the copies, Man53 puts the originals back, then tosses the copies into the air, the fan shreads them, and thousands of tiny pieces of paper scatter across the room. Man53 picks up 11 tiny pieces, and with the ballpoint sharpie, writes out "G o k u    w a s    h e r e" and places them on tank's desk in that order.

It just doesn't seem complete.....

Man53 picks up 5 more shreads and writes out ... " t w i c e"....

that should be nice, oh by the way, you're an excelent scapegoat Goku.... Thanks.

**Man53 plasters the walls in ceran wrap, and begins drawing random lines and squigglies with a few highlighters, so that the blacklight accentuates the "drawings on the wall" effect.**

Now my friends, lets get out of here, before this gets into a real mess.
Do not under estimate the power of the dark side!
8) *the Admiral is in the shadow taking notes* while his ninjas out on a secret assignment  Muhahahahahahayub!!
Guys.... fine, use me as a scapegoat. I can survive vacuum for a time. When all the airlocks blow at the same time and bulkhead doors won't close, just remmember these words, "F-with me, you F-with your maker. F-to long and you see the undertaker."
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
HEY!! How'd YOU know I was watching wrastling??  ;D ;D  Anyone see the Masked Beagle show up yet???  Wink
Tank walks into his office wearily after two weeks of painting and cleaning of some of the Station's less used corridors and quarters.  Not noticing the bits of shredded paper he slips into his ersatz chair, and grumbles slightly about it not feeling quite right. 

"Must have thrown my back out while moving those cabinents...this chair is almost uncomfortable.."

TO BE CONTINUED?

Oh hell yes.  >Big Grin
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
ROFL!!!!  ;D