Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Guild!
Hello RBL!

I'm new in the guild, and wanted to say hello and introduce myself.
I was formerly in NDI, a guild that was originally based on Talus, then we moved to Olympus on Corellia. I left NDI because even though there were over 100 members, there was rarely anyone on, and never any guild functions...like hunting etc.

So here I am, guild #2 in SWG. Look for me when u are on, and feel free to add me to your friends list. Currently I am Master Artisan, so I can make swoops and speeders for anyone who needs em, and Master Rifleman.

See you online!

-Actocross
Hey Actocross my name is Fireyone233 I'll be the first to welcome you to are humble little station and Im on alot during the day and the night so you can find me on whenever my name in the game is Fireyone Anfis and im not master at anything so yeah and we go on hunting partys and raid imps alot so yeah hope you enjoy it im on talus right now with my new house you can catch me on there some time tonight so yeah bye.
Powered up, Blasters ready, lets do this!
Oooh, a Master Artisan eh?  We could certainly use a slew of swoops for the Guild for new members. Smile

Glad to have you aboard Actocross.  Hope you find your home here satisfying.  Check the Guild, get a home, move in next door to anyone at the Guild Hall, and I hope to see you soon. Smile
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Master Artisan Tank? I think your insulting me somehow Tongue  *scratches head* :Smile  **Mutters to himself about adding a litle something 'extra' in the next item he passes to Tank** >Big Grin  Seriously though, another Master Artisan never hurts, considering how many secondary skills branch off from it. Great to have ya with RBL. BTW Tank, ya wanted a swoop built, all ya had to do was ask.....lol. :Smile
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
;DTeeeehaa Now will have Walmart in Dattoonee  With all Those fellas making things cmon ninjas lets look for a nice Assalt dowcaster or some wookie armor I think its in aisle 3..................................................Welcome to the Wacky world of RBL Actocross!!! Let the storys begin for the new member .........Oh thats right hes never heard any .....yet!! 8)
Heh, started my own vehicle fleet tonight, with a copy of each of the new vehicles. Anyone wanting 1, send me a line.  And Aslan, I even found a little gem in my crafting collection that had YOU wriiten all over it. Your very own DOCTOR's BAG!! You didn't come on while I was in the game, so I put it in Sparky's(my RBL vender) inventory for sale so you can accesss it. ENJOY!  ;D ;D ;D ;D  Also added a few more houses to the inventory, including a second floor.
Might take you up on the new vehicles man. Smile
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
I'll come back in the game for a bit if ya want b4 I call it a night. But don't wait TOO long....lol.
I'll be online sometime this weekend, so no worries Snoop. Smile
~§~
Welcome abord Actocross. I hope to meet you soon ingame.

And Snoop, build Tank a V-35 so he can drive us around Big Grin