Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Famous NPC's
Welp, I've met(and gotten killed by) Mara Jade, listened to the princess(Leia) give a speech several times and now I've run into a couple more(wish I had Tank's camera at the time).  Ran into...or better described, sniffed out/tripped over(your pick) non other than Chewbacca his furry self(confirmed id) and another npc that I strongly suspect was Han Solo, although I couldn't get a fix on him long enough to confirm it.(someone wanna tell me when EITHER of those 2 developed Jedi powers? I couldn't get in the same ROOM they were in....it was force guarded like the entrance to Obi-wans house.)
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
I talked to them without problem...

Wasnt it in the back of a cantina?

Yep...only thing I got was a repeated messsage that they didn't want to be disturbed. Tongue Tongue Can't blame me for trying ...heh.
Yeah thats because you havent done the Rebel Theme Park Quest.

Is that the park with the Death Star Trench Run Ride?  ;D
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Hey im gonna be getting this game soon with my nexts report card money (I get payed for my grades) i don't know if i will get the jump to light speed ex pack so i was wondering HOW DO I GET TO OTHER PLANETS?????
Powered up, Blasters ready, lets do this!
A couple ways outside of having your own ship.  1) You buy tickets to travel.  Or 2) You hitch a ride with someone who has a ship that can carry passengers.
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
What are the subcirptions prices? ALL OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Powered up, Blasters ready, lets do this!
Not sure if your Can. or US.  Can. it runs around 18-19 dollars(Canadian of course) per month. Figure would be lower in the States. I personally hate the expense, but ya DO get hooked on it and it keeps 1 busy, esp. with the expansions. There's no additional monthly subscription for the expansions after paying the initial fees for them. Jump to Lightspeed is a seperate CD that connects to Galaxies and provides the space expansion.(At this point you MIGHT be able to get both in a package deal...dunno). Another expansion just came out - Rage of the Wookies - that you can purchase online at the Galaxies website. I don't have that 1 personally, anyone else get it?
I think Aslan has it, but I could be mistaken on that.
~§~