Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I finally pledge my self to the dark side of the force
Here is my  oath to the dark side of the force  >Big Grin

There is no Fear, there is Power
   There is no Death, there is Immortality
   There is no Weakness, there is the Dark Side.
   I am the Heart of Darkness.
   I know no fear,
   But rather I instill it in my enemies.
   I am the destoyer of worlds.
   I know the power of the Dark Side.
   I am the fire of hate.
   All the Universe bows before me.
   I pledge myself to the Darkness.
   For I have found true life,
   In the death of the light. "

Master Man what is my bidding?
Powered up, Blasters ready, lets do this!
The bid on whooping the Dark Side out of you starts at 5 credits. I bid 5 credits.
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
Only 5?  Please....Tongue
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
5 credits? I find that a bit HIGH!! Goku would do it for free!  ;D ;D ;D
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
Sssssshhhh!!!  I'm trying to increase the bet here!!  Tongue
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
You're right, I would do it for free,i'm just giving the rest of you the chance.
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
Hey how else am i gonna be able to use thee force none of the jedi here woruld train me.
Powered up, Blasters ready, lets do this!
The Force isn't for everyone.

Besides, I'm (my character that is) too much of a maverick among the Jedi ranks.  ;D
~§~
Tank is right, especially considering the way he killed our old friend Freddy... Tongue
And since I started out Impy and am technically considered "wreckless" they don't really want me to have another padawan.  R2Vader is proof of my failure lol....Smile
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code