Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Snoop'y's House construction now open for business.
Taking orders for 1 and 2 story homes. Also available is a variety of furniture, plants and lighting to decorate them with. Anyone interested, send me a request. I'll make a variety available  on my venders as I get sufficient resources collected. Also interested in buying some raw resources from those of you collecting them. Currently interested in steel, low grade ores and wood. Catch me online and let me know what you have available. I can pay you in credits or swap for finished goods...your choice.  ;D
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
Well, that's easier said than done.  All those high level NPCs floating around the place now makes travel to the house kinda dangerous lol.

Though furniture would be kinda nice to have...

I can get you low grade ores fairly easily (minus the NPCs around the place again lol), but I'm not quite sure how one gets wood yet. 
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Actually, it's the same idea as the mineral extraction. You use a flora survey device(used the same as the mineral version) for concentrations and get samples same as for minerals...gas, water...all same idea.  I believe it's called a microflora extractor or something close to that, I think I have 1 listed on my vender. If I can survive long enough to get back to my house up there, I'll update the vender, drop the price on the extractors and make some available.
Wink Dont worry you will be 80 like me now !!!! and can kick some butt but it sure would be nice to have a weapons or armorsmith to my assalt bowcaster is getting old and I dont have any armor LOL!!! hmmm funiture eh well the guild could use a fireplace under my latest kill....... Wink
You got another kill?  And Level 80?!?! 

I'm so envious.  It'll take me forever to get up there.
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
.....Level 80....Tank your not the ONLY 1 who will take forever getting there...lol. Seriously though Aslan, I hear ya concerning the armorsmith and weaponsmith aspects and whether or not ya noticed, I DID dabble in those 2  secondary trades. Problem was..for armorsmith I ran into a roadblock of supply to build the skill up(BEFORE the combat upgrade). I was messing with the weaponsmith trade when the combat upgrade took ahold and put an end to THAT trade. Face it, it's NO FUN to make armor or weapons if ya CAN'T USE THEM!!! :'( :'( :'( :'(. The architect trade at least is useful, I can build it up reasonably quickly skill wise and supply RBL with a range of(besides furniture) houses, factories and structures. The structures part particularly caught my eye because included therein are blueprints for things like a hospital, shuttleport, etc that we could REALLY use in our little neck of the woods. Tongue
Besides, I'm already looking further ahead to spaceship construction for the RBL fleet to come. Or was that a little TOO ambitious Aslan?  ;D ;D ;D
Wink Your doing well my young padawan............Oh BTW What a movie!!!!!!  SWEET!!! although the wookiee parts could have been more!! heheh
Tongue
YOU SAW EPISODE 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GAHHHHHH *off in the distance you here a theramal grenade*

Ow
Powered up, Blasters ready, lets do this!
WHO left him in the weaponslocker again????  :Smile
Not I....though this would explain why Wraith hasn't been around for awhile... Wink
~§~