Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anybody have a spare $85,000
check this out http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...6526951008
thats amazing
Do not under estimate the power of the dark side!
If it don't fly I don't want it.  ;D
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
it had BETTER fly if i'm going to pay the cost of a ferrati for it....
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
well technically anything will.... well "fly" especially if you want to call it "space-craft" but you might want to be sure you have installed some kind of propulsion, aswell as some kind of way to survive Smile
Methinks you manage to get it THAT high, you probably already HAVE a method of propulsion...lol.  ;D Aside from that....how LONG can you hold your breath? >Big Grin
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
anyone else feel kind of strange that the bidding opened at only $40,000?  I mean come on that's a high class peice of work there...................................................
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
Not like you can hang it from yuor celling in your parents home though.
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
I think they were trying to get a low bid, and then pray for a sudden jump up in the last 2 mins. like most popular auctions. However, they got absolutely no bids, kinda sucks for them if you ask me.
Hehe, I don't think they're going to get any bids on it. 

But it would be kinda funny to watch someone try to fly it. 

"Got them rockets set?"  "Yup."  "Ok, HIT IT!"

*FAWOOOSH!!*

".....whoa.....he's way up there......"
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Somewhere at a Naval base" Um, sr, we have an unideintified blip on our screen."

"What is it, Petty Officer?"
"It appears to be.. no way."
"What?"
"It's Luke Skywalker, come to kill all us infidels!"
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.