Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RED ALERT!!!!! RED ALERT!!!!!!
Snoopy was last seen with a screwdriver and heading towards a control panel.......Snoopy is to be STOPPED AND DETAINED AT ALL COSTS!!!!

This has been a public service announcement
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
but it's JUST 1 loose screw........ Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
WAS............................!!!!!!! [Image: icon_sprint.gif]
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
someone hear ticking??????  :-X  ;D ;D ;D
"Snoopy has been seen moving to the lower levels, everyone converge and tackle immediately." 
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
B5 lock and load lets get snoopy and I think I do hear ticking! B5 do you pick a bomb up on your sensors?

B5: Yes and it been set in the main controls of the station!

Thats not good.
Powered up, Blasters ready, lets do this!
((doubtful it's a bomb...the ticking sound would be a screwdriver tapping against metal Tongue ))
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
*The lights and power go out throughout the station* (In a great Bart Simpson impresion) "I didn't do it"  >Big Grin >Big Grin >Big Grin
"...oh no...he got near the power routers...someone make sure he stays clear of the core!"
~§~
Im on it Tanker!

*runs down the hall and into a wall.*

I mean't to do that!
Powered up, Blasters ready, lets do this!