Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guess it's about i do this...
will someone please add this pic to the Member Pics archive?  http://cgc.rblm1a2tanker.com/NavalBal2005sized.PNG
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
Hmm...methinks this calls for Holmes, the stealthy Engineer!!

**crickets chirp**

.....I said, HOLMES THE STEALTH ENGINEER!!! **gazes at a vent**
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
You look incredibly familiar goku Smile oh well,  great to see a picture of one of our proud members. ☼§☼
Do not under estimate the power of the dark side!
Well, this one is only a cadet in the NJROTC at the moment, signitifed by the JROTC bar on my left collar.

At that point in time, i was a Cadet Petty Officer 2nd class. My awards/ ribbons were (from left to right, top to bottom):

Naval Science III Outstanding Cadet, Naval Science II Outstanding Cadet, Naval Science I Outstanding Cadet, Unit Service, Community Service, Participation.

Over my nametag above my right breast pocket is the Rifle Team ribbon with the Team Commander Anchor device. The cord around my left shoulder is the Rifle Team cord. As of right now, I am still the only cadet in the unit to be able to wear this cord in 2 years.

Updates of rank and awards: I am now Cadet Petty Officer 1st class, I have the Academic Team ribbon, and a very nice shiny medal for 3rd place overall in shooting at the Camden County field meet. I know my crap by heart.
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
(04-20-2005, 09:23 PM)M1A2Tanker link Wrote:Hmm...methinks this calls for Holmes, the stealthy Engineer!!

**crickets chirp**

.....I said, HOLMES THE STEALTH ENGINEER!!! **gazes at a vent**

who... wha...  oh hi heheh

Yea I can probably do that...

Goku can you send me a PM on here so I will have a reminder to get it uploaded?
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!
Got yea uploaded there Goku  ;D
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!
thanks boss
Got another for yah, if you don't mind.

URL --- http://s3.invisionfree.com/PrincessJessi...&id=821237

All i can say is... NEVER WAKE ME AT 9 AM ON A SUNDAY!!