Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Galaxies Screenshots - Like a Tourist!
I've got many pics, and just to get your interest...here's two of them!  >Big Grin

[Image: SWG4-Snoopy.jpg]
[Image: SWG26-3RBLs.jpg]
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
;DWOW Whos that Great lookink wookie!! :-X
And now for some more!

Some Points of Interest.

The RBL Squadron village.

[Image: SWG24-RBLConclave.jpg]

And the Abandoned Rebel Base

[Image: SWG23-AbandonedRebelBase.jpg]

They're a stones throw away from each other. Smile
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Some Misc items...

[Image: SWG25-YT1300.jpg]
An Imperial Spy that was thought to be a defector, but wasn't.  We blew him up for his treachery. Big Grin

[Image: SWG27-AslansAW.jpg]

Aslan's Awing.  He had to put in some major work to complete the mission that allowed him to get this fighter.

But I'm almost caught up to him already. Big Grin

[Image: SWG28-JAWAS.jpg]

JAWAS!!!  They were everywhere!  And I swear I lost some items....
~§~
The inside of the RBL Guild Hall.  We've got an Imperial member as well (Yea, that would be you Man Tongue), and he's providing Empire items for the Guild.  We've got a single Stormtrooper helmet currently floating in midair in a corner of the place. Big Grin

[Image: SWG6-RBLGuild1.jpg]
[Image: SWG7-RBLGuild2.jpg]
[Image: SWG8-RBLGuild3.jpg]
[Image: SWG9-RBLGuild4PeeTree.jpg]
[Image: SWG10-RBLGuild5.jpg]
~§~
Last of the Guild Hall pics.  Credit to Aslan for getting the stuff, and LittleYub for the decoration (which I've helped a little bit, but he did the vast majority).

[Image: SWG11-RBLGuild6.jpg]
[Image: SWG12-RBLGuild7.jpg]
[Image: SWG13-RBLGuild8.jpg]
[Image: SWG14-RBLGuild9.jpg]
[Image: SWG15-RBLGuild10.jpg]
[Image: SWG16-RBLGuild11.jpg]
~§~
I don't remember how to insert images like this, but i've got a few of my own, including a Jedi battle, and some pictures of us in combat.
Do not under estimate the power of the dark side!
Upload to a website somewhere, and then [ img ] pic url [ / img ] (without spaces)
~§~
And now...MORE IMAGES!! MWUAHAHAH!!!

What a tricked out Xwing looks like.  It's armed with 6 blaster weapons; two blasters, two disruptors, and two others I can't think of at the moment.

[Image: SWG29-CompCoreXwing.jpg]
[Image: SWG38-CompCoreXW2.jpg]
[Image: SWG39-CompCoreXW3.jpg]
[Image: SWG40-CompCoreXW4.jpg]
~§~
And now, my ship again.  This time with some different views and a new paint job (as well as new components).

[Image: SWG30-Myship.jpg]
[Image: SWG32-MyshipNewPaint.jpg]
[Image: SWG31-MyshipAndStation.jpg]

Next comes the favorite hunting grounds for up-and-coming pilots everywhere!  The Dogbone station at Lok and the pirates who just keep showing up to go boom. Big Grin
~§~