Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clothing
as we all know in SWG everybody has their own attire, and I was wondering what the RBL guild outfitting might be if we decide to have some?

Maybe not for combat, but just for hanging around?
Its not too expensive to find jedi robes/cloaks and such, and I was wondering if maybe we could get a hold of some, and put them in the guild hall for guild-wear?

I've purchased one, but if this becomes a good idea, i'll surely hunt out some more, they range anywhere from 800 to 7000 credits, I unfortunately overpaid for mine (5700) but am willing to spend that much on each one that i might purchase for the guild. Mine is black, ofcourse, and I have a dark-jedi necklas, as well as another one with a medic +5 gem on it. it looks fairly nice, however i need a black shirt and pants.

The only cloaks/robes i've seen are white brown and black, so I figured we could put together some attire, but my traditional black-wear only serves to fit my roleplaying Smile (Its odd being the only imp/darkie in an all Rebel/light hangar)
Do not under estimate the power of the dark side!
Although I haven't put in for the novice tailer, the option is available to me if ya want. In the meantime, I can make some items of clothing already...although I DO need to gather some raw materials 1st like I told ya man.
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
What specific raw materials do you need Snoop?  The Guild Hall is pretty well outfitted with pretty much just about anything.  If ya need anything specific let me, Computer or Aslan know.  I think littleyub too, but I'm not certain.
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Fiberplast for 1, is a big item....I was totally out til last night. (Found a HIGHLY rich deposit, heh, was even able to mine a significant quantity in a very short time). I freed up an extractor and set it up for it before I closed down for the night.  Aside from that, a good supply of hides would be appreciated...if anyone goes hunting and has the ability to harvest them that is.  I DO, and have a supply on hand, but it will go fast once I start making clothing.

On a side note(Ive been monkeying around with various secondary professions) I'm currently listed as a novice weaponsmith. While I haven't tried making any advanced weapons yet, the options are rather interesting. Anyone intersted in specific weapon types, let me know and I'll see what I can scare up. Most weaponsmith dealer locations have OUTRAGOUS prices as you probably know.
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
i have hundreds of hides in my house, right by RBL, i stash them there all the time, I'll make you an administrator and you can just walk in and snatch them
How do you harvest hides?  Have to be a scout?
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
aye scouts the way to go for hides and sneakyness
Since we are a flying squadron for the most part, why not have some flight suits of some color as our uniform?

Not a bad idea, but yet again, my individuality would require an imp flight suit, and a rebel flight suit, which i can attain both ofcourse, as I have an imp suit in my house right now, right next to my combat vest.

Also you get a pretty basic vest for completing some quests for Jabba the Hutt, and if you want one, tell me I have it stored away in my invintory, will toss it into RBL or my house until somebody needs it.
Um Yes you have to be a scout to harvest so I at least keep the first lvl for now second if we are to have uniforms (And I like the idea) Dont forget the wookies!!! We waer wookiee Large only LOL Wink