Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cave on Naboo
I was running along the surface of naboo, and ran into Snoopy, he was near a "point of interest" and I went for a visit, inside the cave are several foul beasts, but i went inside, and low and behold got jumped like mad, however I fought through quite a bit of it, and came across a few boxes, picked somthing up in one of them and it said for me to return to Jaba's palace for my reward? anyody know what this is? I cant play today, but tomorrow im headed ou tthere again to find out.
Do not under estimate the power of the dark side!
*snicker* Well, seeing as you're an Imp, you may not like your reward at the hands of a criminal organization. Wink

But seriously, no clue.
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Actually, I'm already working towards Jaba's palace faction, the missions i've gotten are pretty tough, heh first mission was to kill the tusken raider leader.... Sad I think i'll work up jaba faction first though

if there's anything I've learned from playing MMO's is that there are always loopholes for faction, and you really CAN be on everybody's good side (but thats not my way, I just like to be on most people's good side if all heck breaks loose)
Ya didn't tell me you actually FOUND something in there....lol. Figured there HAD to be SOMETHING in 1 of those boxes.
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
That's what you get for following your nose to a kitchen instead of the prizes. Wink
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
YOU try sticking your nose in boxes while being attacked by a pride of those critters in there(sorta cross between a tiger/lion/sabercat/monitor lizard) and see how YOU fair...lol, ESP without armor!! Tongue Tongue Tongue Was funny too...while Man was nearby they went for him and my masked scent ability protected me, but when we got seperated, they kept spotting me.  My burst speed ability(another scout bonus) was great to counter it...til it ran out and they caught me(bit like Daffy Duck about to killed saying "mother" in those old cartoons...lol) Ah well, saved me a trip back to moenia...lol. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
heh but they were pretty tough, hitting 300+ most of the time, and the guardians were really tough.