Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Muahahahah
Im back just reaplied too I should be able to fly a little bit more now I am trying to cut back on my Evercrack =D
lol, about time you started to come down from your EverCrack high! Tongue

Just in time for Galaxies in a couple months heheh
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
What's EverCrack?
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
EverCrack is the name that EverQuest players give to that game. It was so addictive that it was attributed to being much like a drug.

I never cared for the game myself. It looked neat, but other than that it didn't take with me. But half my tank company was playing it lol.
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
I liked the game I just cant see paying to buy and install the dang thing then having to pay someone every month to let me PLAY!!! :'( :-X :-[
Welcome back Mau. Smile

Your T/I is perfect condition.

We just made an oil-change. ;D

Yep yep, welcome back bro. Btw....ummmmm, I'd give that engine in the TI a good check through.....there were rumors about where nurse C's been hiding...... :Smile
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
(01-16-2003, 10:03 AM)RBL_Snoopy link Wrote:Yep yep, welcome back bro. Btw....ummmmm, I'd give that engine in the TI a good check through.....there were rumors about where nurse C's been hiding...... :Smile

I thought the Panda was hiding there? Wink
~§~
You mean that WASN'T nurse C?????????? lol ;D
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
*chunks a bug bomb in the engine compartment to clean out any nasties* Off to find some spare parts*Yanks the turbo charger out of Tanks Xwing*