Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An Organization announcement.
Some changes have been required here, which we have sadly not been on top of.  We're going to correct that though, at least somewhat I hope.

Acehigh, as the guy who's been on top of things when it comes to XvT and XWA you have proved indespensible towards keeping us updated on everything that is being done to keep these games flying by others in the XvT and XWA community.  You have helped new pilots to get straightened out, and been an invaluable asset to RBL as a whole.

To keep RBL fresh and flexible, we must change with the times, and times have changed and you have helped us to stay with it.  Henceforth, you shall be placed in charge of our XvT and XWA sections of RBL, with the ability to set up wars, register RBL in WoWs, and keep us informed on such matters.

Basically what you're doing already, with a couple additions.  Smile
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
I've not been able to fly, but I've been keeping up with what Ace has been saying and the info he has been giving, he deserves this (promotion?)

And I've been looking at the BSC page for XvT and have noticed RBL not in much after the removal of XvT from the zone, I hope to get flying soon, and hopefully these changing times wont be the best of us yet!

Congrats good friend Ace.
Do not under estimate the power of the dark side!
*S*  Thanks fellas.  This is a great honor and I will do my best to keep RBL flying high and shooting straight............ok at least flying high lol.......................LMAO ohhh Man I've missed you hanging around here harrassing me in RPG form, that is great fun Smile  Do I need any extra info brother Tank to fulfill my extra duties?

*S*

Ace out
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
~S~

Congrats Ace.

I'm sure you will do a great job, you already do actually Big Grin

Ohhhh  Yay!!!  Nowwe have someone else to dump all the paperwork off on,  I bet you won't feel so lonely now behind your desk now Tank with someone else there as well    ;D

Congrats to ya man and remember Rooties are on me thanks to the generosity of Ace picking up the tab with Tanks frequent Rootie card  Smile
whoa hey wait a minute I'm sharing a desk with Tank????            :o
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
If we can ever get on a msg program I'm sure we'd work out the details.

But I'll add to this later.  I'm a bit down right now.
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Ok, here's the deal as I have it worked out in my mind (subject to change if other Senate members suggest something else):

You will be in command of the XvT and XWA sections of RBL, which means you would be....well, pretty much directly under me.  You can suggest organization ideas, promote matches, sign us up for wars, pass out awards and so on in regards to those pilots that are in XvT and XWA. 

That means we'll have to do a little changing at BSC to give you admin access over there, but that shouldn't be too much of a problem.  Smile 

Any other questions you have feel free to drop them off in the Officers Forum. 

That's it at the moment (that I can think of). 

Carry on, I'm going to be in the area all day.   ;D

~§~

Edit:  Oh yes, and we'd put you in charge of the training section.  No point having a training area set up if the people who are supposibly helping with training are not actually doing that.
~§~