Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Simon...
Do you still have the CAD file of the RBL Station? 

I'm still looking into having a nice image of the station made, but the fella I'm talking to would like to see the file.  He's curious to know if it is a DWG or DXF file, which I would guess is important.

Plus I'd have to take more screenshots, so I need someone to help me put the RBL Station into XWA again lol.
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
There is a chance i got it on CD somewhere, and the CD is still functional.

Will check it out asap.

I hope so.  Smile

I've got the folder with (I think) the editor and the .gob file to put the station back in XWA....I just don't remember how lol.
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
I found all the files and stuff, but wasnt able to locate a CAD file, sorry.

Aaaah!!  Well shoot.  I know you had one at one time, but a couple years of not needing it makes sense that it goes by the wayside. 

You wouldn't be able to make one would you?  ;D
~§~
Huh, I might be but that would require some time i guess.

lol, I don't think we're in a hurry here. 

It's up to you man. Smile
~§~
I think I gave you the CAD file for the Jedi Knight Editor. Have you looked there as well?

Oh geez....I haven't looked in that stuff in years.  I'll have to find the ZIP drive first and see if it's there.

At least I have the .gob file for XWA though.  ^_^
~§~
*sigh* Well, no such luck man.  It appears that it's long gone.  I found my JED files, but apparently I didn't think to save it.  I'll keep looking around, but it's not looking promising.

Edit:  Nope...looks like it's become lost to the sands of time.  I got my hopes up for a second when I 'discovered' a CD that had all the JED work I'd been doing, but I haven't found any CAD files in there yet.  Still looking.
~§~