Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Funny...
Funny how there's dust on the door to the squad briefing room....
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
really hadn't noticed but im not always down this way so i haven't seen it lol Tongue. Im only down here cause im being staked by the ninja ewoks. they want me dead i know it why did my quaters have to be right in there territory.
Powered up, Blasters ready, lets do this!
oh young one... you'll soon learn that the entire station is thier territory. They're after you because we slipped some "Ode du PEE Tree" into your cologne, deoderant, soap, shampoo, and even your showerhead. You reak of it dude.
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.