Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It is Born!!
RBL Guilde is Now officail  Yes Simon, Snoopy, Mau, lil yub, and Aslan all celebrated at their New home on Dantooine!!! Theres also 2 new members to RBL meet Dafiremed and Computer Core............So if you want to join up we are on gorath server and we will see you there!! ;D
*celebrates the happy event*  ;D

Sweet!  My character is already on Dantooine, so I'd just need the coordinates and I'll check it. Smile
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Heh, now all we need is the Bar & Grill (cantina), a hospital and of course a cloning centre to keep everyone in top shape.  Those local pets you found Aslan are NASTY!
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
;D Now I can visit the RBL headquarters in 3D virtual reality too! In full RPG fashion, as I'm still an un-imperial following imperial pilot (don't ask) Its gonna be a lot like home
Do not under estimate the power of the dark side!
My guy is parked at the front steps of the Guild Hall.  Handy place to get to really.

Would be nice if we had a starport too.  Especially since I need to fix my ship...again lol.
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Thx to Snoop'y's handy do-it-yourself repair kits, Tank's back in space (at least til the kits run out....lol) I've added a few to my for sale list if you check out Jeeves, but I listed them on Naboo so I'm not sure if Jeeves can retreive them from where he is or just show them listed.

btw, that was fun Tank. Those swamp troopers were nasty, but the muggers didn't stand a chance...lol. Wink
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
In time my friend, those swamp troopers won't know what hit them.  Big Grin
~§~
Wink Swamp Troppers!! I eat them for breakfast!!! Muhahahahahahahahayubyub
Some of us aren't compulsive players like you though. Tongue
~§~