Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Humerous tales of RBL-A fanfic i plan to right.
I've deciced that I I'm going to make an Fanfiction starring all of us on one day showing the day each otheres different point of view(got the Idea from the simpsons.) Will all be init so if you want to be in just post and say i'd like to be in it and if you have a second character you control (I.A. Aces panda) then post him along with your self. The title is The Humourous tales of RBL each chapter is the same day from a different point of view starting with me and ending with who ever post last i really only need 5 character plus me which eqaul 6 so that its ok.
Powered up, Blasters ready, lets do this!
Ehh...I'm rather hesitant on this actually.  Not knocking the idea in the least, I'm just a little wary about someone writing something for my character when they haven't really seen much to work with yet.  Maybe if you posted each chapter prior to putting them up on FFN?

Besides, you still have to ask permission to use said characters. Tongue

Oh, and the Panda is anyones character.  It's a gag character, just like the Ninja Ewoks. Big Grin
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
I was going to ask after they put their post up so don't worry and besides its a humours story and i was thinking about showing you guys anyway before to see what could be done so that I don't potray them having different personalitys ok?
As long as we get to proof it before it's officially  posted I have no problems with this idea.  But my opinion is a bit limited lol. 

Think of it Tank.....the world can finally see how much hard work we do at this station.  My very precise news reports......... the GWF, Slide the Big Blue Ewok contest, the Rampant (You know what), Ninja Ewoks, Pee Tree festival........................our humble little station can finally be famous!  Smile  LOL  I'm game to be in it.  My second character is R2Vader but I may make references to other droids but they will just be background filler. 
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
and here I though Tanker was a 'gag' character too.....*runs* ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
/trip

he is Smile

/runs

Fire its a good idea, however we are all so involved with our own ordeals throughout the day, I mean hell I have to destroy imp pilots like crazy because with how advanced my tie is, the all want it, and the RBL hangar itself is a hectik place. Each of us have our day, and then we all come back to the hangar and crash the place and leave it up to the barkeep, Vader, and Snoopy to clean it all up.... (With my occasional window smashing and quick space vacuume clean-up)

This is a big project you're trying to embark upon, and if you want to try to do somthing like this, it could be better to go back and read some of our RPG forums that we've posted over the years, you can learn a lot from them, and our style as well. We're all different here at the RBL station, and some of us are a bit special /cough Tank! and a few of us are a bit well .... you know (Goku)....

You'll learn a lot by this project if you are really serious with it, and you have my whole hearted co-operation. Good luck young Fireyone.

☼§☼

☼§☼
Man53OuT!
Do not under estimate the power of the dark side!
And don't forget George!  >Big Grin

WHO THE HECK IS GEORGE BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't think you want to laugh evilly yet...George is not a pretty picture. Tongue

As someone else said, it's an ambitious project, but since you seem to have a pretty good idea how to go about it and a plan of action, I'm for it. Smile
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
*Shudders* Does he REALLY want to see George????? He knows NOT what he asks.  :o :o :o
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.