Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Permission To join Hawk Squadron
Hello the name is Fireyone233 and im requesting permission to join hawk Squadron here is m reume (I Think thats how is spelled)

X-wing Alliance: I have beat this 3 times now

Tie Fighter: I have beat 5 times

X-wing vs Tie fighter: only twice.

I hink every thing is in order now i wait ofr a response and hope to fly under this wind with MIA2-Tanker (AKA tank) Thank you. PLease reply asap
Powered up, Blasters ready, lets do this!
*S*  ahoy mate.  I'm the Hawk Squadron mechanic, "HS unofficial" flight instructor, HS Jedi Knight who guards the hangar to keep those blasted cobras out of it lol.....  Smile 

Noticed a couple things missing from your resume. 

1.  Have you been in other squadrons/clans in the past?
2.  How much online experience do you have with XVT, XWA, or any other star wars title?
3.  What is your pilot ranking in XVT and XWA?

*S*  Leiutenant Acehigh at your service Smile Smile
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
"Dum dee dum....  Ooops  ahhh sorry wrong turn."
*Waves his hand in a vaugly jedi'ish way*
"I was never here..."

Suddenly Ace turns around  "Ah Ha!!  I knew I smelled gummed Panda food!!"

"Blast it.. I knew that Jedi stuff was just another hokey religion." Wraith says as he gets thrown through the air and out the hanger bay door by a very ticked off little R2 unit.
Sry Im new to this resume thang but
1.no i have never been in a clan
2.I have online experince with star war GBG and with other games that aren't star wars titles.
3.I'm a Second officer XVT.

I hope i have every thing in order and I can only play on Direst seiral or somethng like that i think ok well i hope to get a response soon thank you.
that sounds good mate *S*  make sure you download the xvt/xwa client from the chat topic at the top of the general message board.  that's the place to play nowadays for those two games.  I wouldn't mind playing some gbg with ya sometime hehehe
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
Greetings Fireyone.
Im the Leader of this bunch of weirdos aka Hawk Squad.

I will forward your request to the Senate.

Expect an answer soon.

~S~

Ok Ty i hope i can get it i really want to join im really bored with just playing the regular game but this is a good change of pace. Please tell them i've longed for something like this. :'( :'( Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue :o :o :o :o ;D ;D ;D ;D >Big Grin >Big Grin >Big Grin >Big Grin >Big Grin :-X :-X :-X
don't worry mate you've got 2 members of the "jedi council" here among the hawks lol.....
OK I hope to get in.
I think that can easily be arrainged.
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.