Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And I'm back...
Yes...back in Galaxies, with Jump to Lightspeed.  So I'll be creating a new character soon...or however soon it can be after this thing downloads the updates.

Also, I'm looking into a new connection (FINALLY!) so I'll be faster than ever before.  PLUS...I have another RAM chip on the way (sooner or later).  So I'll be at top form.

I'll post my character as soon as I get a chance to create'em.  I just need to know what server, planet and general location to go to in order to get to the RBL Villiage.  Smile

Oh...and could I get hooked up with something more powerful than a Z95? Big Grin
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
8) Ok Heres the plan used the gorath server and when you get on try to get to lok its usally by way of naboo (stupid imperial shuttles) but if you have your own craft ...yeah and you have to start with a Z-95 but it will get better the more experience you get and i will get you at least a goood Y-wing. So anyway put me on your friends list by typing /friend aslan  and than when you come on all you need to do is send me a tell by cntrl t  or email me and I will email you back the waypoint for RBL village on lok..... Well I am sleepy right now but I will be on tomarrow for sure Take care I will take goood care of you tooo Wink
I don't expect to play this too much.  Probably just on weekends. 

I'm in now though, sure took me long enough to get the updates for it.  Already did quite a bit of damage to the Empires TIE ranks.  Big Grin 

So Aslan, you need to be hooking me up ASAP.  This Z95 has to GO.
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
So that was YOU up there last night Tank? BOY, that meteor shower coming down was perty!! I didn't realize it was actually pieces of imp ships.  ;D  *Mutters to himself....'I've been in Galaxies for 3 MONTHS now....and Aslan STILL hasn't given ME a Y-wing....."  (Just kidding ya big lug)  :-X :'( ???

On a serious note, Simon or Aslan, could either of you let me know where I can sell(unload) a hopper full of energy? My 1st wind-generator has been going for a few days now and I've haven't the foggiest where I'm going with the contents. I don't want to go into full time production until I know I have a market for this stuff....lol. My income isn't strong enough yet to just toss THIS many credits down the tubes.  ;D

Also 1 other thing...is there anyway to increase my skill points for an individual character? I've got nearly 3 full professions at the moment and I HATE having to get rid of any of them.  It's been bad enough having to give up the skills I DON'T use much just to free up current skill points...but it's starting to get painful now.... and I'm still itching to investigate a few higher skill levels.  Unlike u2, I haven't had much luck hooking up with other players I know when I've been on...so most of it's been on my own.  And I DREAD seriously getting into the pilot skills yet and having to get rid of yet ANOTHER PROFESSION...lol.
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
Place your energy on the bazaar, look what others charge, probably 1-2 cpu (credits per unit)

There is no way to get more skill points.

For pilot skills you dont need a single skillpoint, its free for everyone.
By the way, its the same for politician.

And welcome back to SWG Tank, contact Sim Naak and I will wing you and build a better ship for you.

See you in game.

Simon Naak, gotcha. I'll add you this weekend.

Think we could arrainge a time where we're all online in Galaxies at the same time? Smile
~§~
Its just Sim

cut some letters of my real name Simon Knaak to make it more starwarsy

;D Hey the the big wookiee send his love tooo you get my email tank?
I'm only playing this on weekends, and it's not the weekend yet. Tongue
~§~
Talk about a weekend warrior....... ;D Wink Tongue ;D
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.