Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I finally met the fearsume wookie last night
Yep, Aslan and I finally met up last night. (His 1st words upon seeing me "WOW, your small"  Tongue  Gee, thanks, ya big lug...lol) I got to see RBL village finally..(not much scenery there Aslan, we need a few trees ;D or at least a hydrant) Unfortunately, that house you gave me can only be used on Naboo(don't ask me, that's the only place it would allow me to place it), sooo, out of curiousity, I DID put down the roots on Naboo near the imperial/Gundann confrontation(hey, it's better than TV!!) Dunno how well that armor is going to help me, I have a feeling it may be too heavy for me..(.my 1st fight in it, I got killed fairly quickly)..but it was a fun night non-the-less.
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
I'm seriously considering giving Galaxies another try.  Though as a pilot instead.

Can someone tell me what the controls for flying is like? 

And Aslan....don't homes have to be bought and used on the planet you get them from?
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
the controls are all set up in the settings give me a call when you get it or if you see mre on line or  ask lilyub or computer core for help It flys almost the same as XvT with a bit more graphic detail!!  Yes houses can only be placed on the planets they were made for you can check that by looking at their stats (the Examine Button on the right click) Anyhow snoop I will get you a house for RBL village when I get back from Nicaragua. Yes I will be gone for about 2 weeks  I am building a church down there.........Talk to you soon Tank get hooked up with snoop or even a guy called dafiremed there all RBL's of Gorath Galaxcies. ;D
You can redefine all the keyboard controls and joystick buttons.
It supports 3 axis joysticks like the Logitech Wingman.
The only big difference you will notice when flying, is the turning speed. But it gets better when you advance and qualify for better engines.

*sighs*  It's as I figured really...mixed reviews. 

So I'll just have to find out myself.  Within a couple days I'll be online in Galaxies once more.
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Hehe, I will mark that day red.

Haha, you very funny guy Simon. Tongue

Make sure you put little glitters around it too, so it has that extra special feel. Wink
~§~
Heh, with Aslan gone for a few weeks, I'm working at beefing up my medical skills.  With Tank coming, I've got a feeling I may need them.  ;D Tongue Wink
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
heheh, I can see it now..

"MEDIC!!" *Snoopy runs over* "...aww chit...not you!"
~§~
hey guys, I've dropped all my MMORPGS, so I might move back to SWG, if I do, i'd love to hang out with you guys, and BTW about the naboo house, we have a small RBL village off of Naboo, I thought I sent you the coords before I dropped out Simon, if not, I'm sorry and when aslan comes back, we can re-locate your house maybe, and the two of us (if i come back_ and Tank can all join the RBL village that Aslan claims is about, with lack of scenerty.
Do not under estimate the power of the dark side!