Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RBL VILLAGE
I now have quite the lil Group of merry manon Lok with RBL houses We are working to get a guild building soon and I have a new XW to blast those crummy Imps!! Also I am working to become a Doc but I am still finishing Medic, If youneed stims let me know and I will give you some! Our lil village in Lok is right by the Spaceport by Nyms on top  of a plateau above a Imp village that we often raid Muhahahahahahahaha!!!! ;D So come and see us and plant your house!  The Waypiont to Lok village is  534 6565 ..... good Luck and MTFBWY!!!
Hmmm.....sounds like a good deal. 

Since you have an XW man, maybe you can fill us in on the flying characteristics of the expansion.  Smile
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
I'm on Lok now trying to find your village Aslan. No luck last night....(finally camped out in the mouth of that huge Skeleton (lol) for an easy spot to find me in the meantime) Least I get a badge for it if nothing else. I'll try again later today. One of these times...hopefully...I can catch you online too.
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
The XW is great but you have to earn the right to fly this baby by doing several missions against CPU Imps. When you start JTLS you get a ole reiliable Z-95 with no frills no boosters ect. But the flying is alot like our beloved XvT but with Great Graphics (Kinda reminds of allegiance) When you get up in experince heck you can own and fly a Correillian Falcon and have your frinds aboard to help you  gun or just run around it and PARTY!!! JTLS plays like a Dream come true !!! XvT lovers I give it a A+ Fun and good Eye candy!! the only draw back is if you cant afford to play or your puter is weak........ :'( but heck I am making even a bettercomputer right now with all the latest stuff in it Like Corsair RAM  ect..... Well hope to see you soon and snoop I will try to emiail you the Waypoint for RBL on LOK we are working on buying a guilde soon so check your mail...and if you need anything email me I can get you many things Heck I have houses and YWs lying aroud Aslan BG has been doing welll....YUBYUB

-End of Transmission- :-X