Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
and Razen falls by the way side?
wll, in a week, exactly, my account is no longer paid for and i dont have money.....even though i never see any of you because i play on radiant, still thought id let you know.....but anyways.....if i can find a source of income or someone with money to blow, ill be back, until then.....farewell to Razen, or on Radiant...Zenahe

but ive still got a week, so say hi if your ever on radiant
retirement is bliss Smile
Theres a disturbance in the force come to gorath my child ................

Maybe I can  help
hehe, any help would be appreciated....im already going through withdrawal and ive still got 6 some days...
if im around tomorrow(saturday) ill make a character on gorath if someone would be so kind as to post everyone's names in there ill add you all and chat for my last few days
Esgorath Darklake = Me
Sim Naak = Simon
Aslan = guess who....

Aside from that, get a job you bum!
Aslan can hook you up with a house probobly, and we can continue the RBL neighborhood too
Make us all administrators so we can pay your rent until you come back aswell
Do not under estimate the power of the dark side!
im too busy for a job between school, lacrosse and cadets....but ill be looking for one in the next week or so  Tongue
ok, got a character mae by the name of zenahe, lol, gunna work on ua and tkm for now around meoenia area on theed
Hopefully I can get a hold of you before your account runs out.

See you on Gorath!

Heh, I gave in and bought the game yesterday myself. Downloaded it last night, but have yet to activate it online. My family's been claiming the comp. ever since....lol. And I ain't about to when I only get a few min on. Hope to see you all soon. *mutters to himself* starting to think I'll have to buy MORE computers for this household just to get to USE 1......
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
OK, I finally got a turn on this beast...then spent most of the afternoon getting the 'updates" lol. Got a character made and entered in your Galaxy, but danged if I know where to hunt for ya from there.(my nose isn't THAT sensitive...heh) Right now I'm on Naboo(getting tired of hunting their version of wabbits already) and wondering where to head for next.
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
if your looking for ME on radiant, i live in hendola, which is the eastern side of naboo, add me to friends and bug me next time im on....which should be monday night some time

otherwise on gorath i think were all on rori in some little uncharted town...lol