Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ranks?????
what are the ranks here and how do you get them????
Do you mean the forum ranks or the squadron ranks?

forum
The forum ranks do not really mean anything, they are just for fun and go up with the number of posts a person makes.
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!
I just what to know what they are! ;D
Looks like i have my work cut out for me. Another DBZ fan entering the hallowed halls of ReBeL Squadron perhaps?? Hey Vegeta!!! FUUUUU SION HAA!!!
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
So about them ranks how many do you have to post before you get promoted or is there a site where you can see all that?
(01-15-2003, 01:27 AM)Wraith link Wrote:So about them ranks how many do you have to post before you get promoted or is there a site where you can see all that?

In your case Wraith, you might not get very far Tongue

**smites him** ;D
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
(01-15-2003, 01:27 AM)Wraith link Wrote:So about them ranks how many do you have to post before you get promoted or is there a site where you can see all that?

Ah but isn't the mystery the more fun? :Smile

heheh it goes something like this:

Cadet
Rookie (over 50 posts)
Padawan (over 100 posts)
Jedi Knight (over 250 posts):
Jedi Master (over 500 posts):
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!
ok thx Homes