Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't belive you guys missed it....
.... Goku doesn't turn 18 everyday yah know..... the 3rd came and went with no happy birthdays from anyone but Tank.... :'(
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
Ah, that would be my fault. I'm usually the party announcer, but I couldn't even throw out a wadded note from my office. The papers and Ninja Ewok nests have made it too difficult for me to say anything.

But let's get the Nubian Princesses out! Cake and Rooties for all!!
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
A delayed Happy B-Day Goku.

I hope you enjoyed your special day.

Are you at legal drinking age now? 8)

*$*

An over Due Happy Birthbday from me Goku

think i was lost in an space some where but better late than never i always so
dont want to get old too quickly
have a drink on me if you are of legal age buddy

Wolf_skull

Little fox Tongue
AHHH Pooopy I was asleep at the grill again anyone smell something burnining ??? Ahhhh your cake!!.......HB!!
Bah, another 3 years before I can legally have a drink, but hey, I don't drink. Being able to vote is the big thing i got out of my birthday. Thanks eveyone!

still, I was hoping to get some cool powers turning into an adult... but no such luck.. drat....
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
I hear you Goku.  I'm still waiting on my powers and I'm three years past the 21 year mark...I think I've been gipped.
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Welp, I'm WELL past that point and I'm STILL waiting.........OH WAIT, there IS one......someone PULL my finger!  ;D :o ;D
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
And don't feel badly Goku...mine has come and gone this past week without a peep from anyone in RBL.
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
Again, that's my bad.  As the official birthday announcer I've been derelict in this.  Curse midterms...  :-[ :'(
~§~