Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mt. St. Helens......
She's a gonna blow ;D and I got a front row seat, 28 miles west southwest of the lava dome :-*

http://vulcan.wr.usgs.gov/Volcanoes/MSH/...tActivity/
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
"Interesting, very interesting."
Be well bro, and enjoy the show.
Keep the engines running on the ol TB Az...just in case. Wink

Hope it's not going to be too serious. Though how you can have any level of seriousness when it comes to a volcano is beyond me.
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
$

Lets all get out the mashmallows and sit and wait for them to be ready

jking

RBL_Wolf_Skull

Aka Foxy

is that a big cloud of smoke i see wonder who's house is fire Tongue
Hope ya got the hatches battened down man .:o I remember the LAST time she blew, close as ya are, your ears might ring for some time afterwards :Smile (You just HAD to be different after all these hurricanes hitting Florida eh?) ;D Stay safe man!
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
Ya this is'nt even a dress rehearsal compared to 1980. They are saying small to moderate and danger zone is a 5 mile radius from the dome so just a spectacular show is bout it me thinks. Still cool to be witness too.
LOL Harry Truman I am not, if the mountain wants to reclaim its land I aint gonna argue with it ;D Just depends on the winds at the time whether we would get any ash or not.

Weeeeeee......
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
Yes, arguing with an angry exploding mountain = bad.

Beating feat and flying off when it comes to take land = good. ;D

At least it's not going to be terribly bad. I recall hearing on NPR that the mount started to rumble, so they sent guys to check it and I couldn't help think, "Ooooh...makes sense to me! The place is about to blow, so let's get closer to make sure!" lol
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
That was a close 1 Azis! Mt. St. Helens farted!! :o well, at least no one lit a match........ ;D ;D ;D
DOH!! Just saw the latest reports....looks like the corks about to blow!!!! Better duck Azis!!!!! :o
hope every thing is okay out there azis and you alright

looks like this is gonnas blow been watching on news

take it easy

RBL_Wolf_skull

aka wolf