Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joining your club
I have tried to join your club, do i need to be doing something other than filling in at bsc, and filling in yuor form

says i need a ICQ number but i dont have one yet do i need one

can any one help me
Sorry about that....
You are on the roster at Battlestats, I put ya in Wrath Squad for now so your SL will be dat wascly mongrel mutt Snoopy ;D

If you have any questions dont ask me or Snoopy cuz we dont know notin :o

Just kiddin Tongue Any help ya need will be answered straight away. Make sure and get your account setup here on the comlink and make a post on the engineering board to see about getting you added to the roster here on the site.
Have fun out there and keep the shiny side up....er wait there is no up in space ??? Ko just have fun and shoot da pup (he likes it)

Welcome aboard!!

Alcohol Free!!
Admiral Az'is
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
I smell fresh bloood... a new Wrath..... i think it's time for the trout gauntlet...
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
I always wanted a Wolf_Skull. :Smile Welcome aboard man. Goku will show you to your quarters and don't worry about your luggage, it will be well taken care off :Smile. We have 2 rules here in RBL, so please committ them to memory. Rule 1 is to have fun. Rule 2: reread rule 1. (Goku, at LEAST wait til his back is turned to rifle through his things! HONESTLY! :Smile)
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
More like old blood...this Wolf was racked up million points in a war long before you thought of flying Goku. ;D
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Welcome aboard mate. *takes out trout* ;D

Oh leave the old coot be...he's a sly fox, I doubt you'd get a clean trout slap against him. Wink
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
8)

The Fox in a Wolves clothing, Back to hit the zone and give it a wake up call but may be to late to save it we will just have to see.

Wolf_Skull.

a.K.a The little old Foxhound

Ex_ flight Leader of Wolf Squad
*goes through the duffle*

oooooohh..... a nice shiny lightsaber.......
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
Hm? Since when did you have a saber Fox?
~§~