Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's a WoW night and 5 RBL are on in the zone!
AWESOME!! ;D
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
Aye, that it was. ^_^
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Big Grin

Nice to see some of my Old Wing Men Out there in the zone

Hope to fly again in another WoW Lets hope it doesnt die and things can be sorted Would hate to lose it as it is fun to be there.

Thanks For the Wings Guys

Aka Rbl_Foxhound
RBL_FoxHound!
;D
DUDE! Where have you been?
get with me some time, e-mail [email protected] or
[email protected]
Sorry I couldn't be there for yah mates. I've been up to my eyelids in paperwork to finish my Eagle Scout. I'm sure you all can understand the importance of such a feat.

It will help shape my future, and now that all the paperwork is out of the way and in leader's hands, it should all be gravy. Hopefully. Alot of backdoor crud is going on and i'm having to fight for my Eagle at the moment.

Wish me luck guys. Once this is over and my paperwork is sent to National, I'll be back here full time, ready to fly and kick some Impy butt.
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
That and a couple hurricanes coming through would gum up the works a bit heh.
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.