Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Still kicking..
Low on power, but that's of my own doing.

Anyways, I just recently ordered MW4: Mercaneries, and at least one of the Paks. Should show up in a couple days..I hope.

Then I'll be testing those out before trying to see if I can get myself motivated to battle again.
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
I'd love to play some mechs with ya tank man. there's a load of crap to dl if you want to play mercs online though. think I posted it a while back
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
Ya you did. I figure when I get it I'll just dl the patch when I go to class. Good use of time. Smile
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.