Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vapor gradutes Sept 10th
From Parris Island. Post some congrats for the poor guy, apparently he went through a lot to make it. I'll send your posts to his Mom so she has something to give him when she sees him on the 10th.

Congrats Vape!
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Way to go mate!!!
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
grats man, ya'done well it seems, keep it up Vape!
Well done Vape!! You da MAN!!! ;D Seriously though, glad you managed to stick it out and finish it, it says alot for you bro.
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
Yep, good job buddy.
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
Good job Vapor. I have a brother who is a Marine, so I have the utmost respect for you. Stay safe and enjoy life.
Vape's Mom said she'd make sure to give him the printout of what you guys said this Friday. And she thanks you all.

From what I was told Vapor had some pretty bad shin splints that he's still recovering from. It almost put him in Medical Holdover, so he'd have had to stay in boot for awhile longer. But they let him graduate. Lucky too...I'd about kill someone if I would have had to stay longer than I had to, heh.
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.

Yep good to be back around the old stomping grounds for a little while before going back to good old PI, SC. Ill be inboard for a few days (5 more I think) before bussing back down there. Ill be at PI for about 4 weeks while my stress fractures heal (one in each shin). Then off to MCT in NC for anti-tank rounds, frags, claymores and all that trash. Then Air Crew MOS school in Pensacola Fl. Then off to Fallu--err my permanent duty station about May of next year. Im hoping for Okinawa. Should be good times either way. Ill be in touch--

Oh and Tank...
Thanks for the letter

I owe you one...maybe 2.

but dont worry Ill still render appropriate honors to a superior NCO before getting back at you =)

Semper Fi,
RBL_Vapor
=========------
RBL_Vapor
Cobra Squadron
Heheheheh...thought you enjoyed that letter. ;D

And feel free to give it to my first line...he's my First Sergeant and he'd just shake his head and walk away. ;D
~§~