Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Re::
(02-26-2003, 01:17 PM)M1A2Tanker link Wrote:For those of us still frequenting the commlink, go here to get the information I have so far on Basswood Country Inn Resort, where we'll hold the RL meeting this year.

I'll be emailing everyone I possibly can who's been in RBL. If you know someone who was in RBL at one time or another, send them that link, even if they won't be able to make it, for whatever reason. All RBLs are invited to this, and I'm taking care of the few non-RBLs that'll be joining us for that time period.

Please note the dates on that page. We need to decide on the dates when to have this, and we need to do this now before people start to call Basswood and try to get reservations.
Any one seen a medical frigate around here its been a while hope you havent scraped my ship as its gonna be sat in again ;D
Whoa it kinda strange round did someone move my fighter this bucket of bolts has got bigger or did vader shove me in one of the lockers

too much ale lost my head seems i got out of that locker and ready to fly with anyone who wants to shoot my backside off got to go grab all files first but should be ready for the weekend will stay in touch 8) who turned out the lights again hehe ;D
Well then mate, let me welcome yah back to active duty!!

*Tosses Fowhound a few creds*

Have a rootie on me!
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.