Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brushes the cobwebs off the door...
.... ANYONE ALIVE IN HERE??
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
LOL this is my home mate lol. cobwebs???? cobwebs?????? my droids must be slacking off. I"ll have them double their efforts on the cleaning rounds.
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
*A voice can be heard down the corridor in the Wrath offices* HEY!!! Who's dumping dust and cobwebs in here?!?!??! Tongue
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
*bang* *bang*

"I'm in here!" A faint voice can be heard, "Would anyone please let me out of the locker?"

"Dammit, I will never taste any new drinks at Aslan's" Simon swears.

*Goku chuckles and wrenches the locker open, lotteting Simon out*

YOu shouldn't let Ace lock you in there like that....
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
* is seen slowly walking out of the hangar whistling.....*
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
*yawns and puts feet up on the caff table* so, any of you old coots wanna be my wingy?
*picks up teeth and puts them.....* "young whipper snapper...why I outta............" *shakes cane angrily towards the door
Hi Everyone!! First: I'm alive!! jupppeee! :Smile ;D Good to be here again! The last half year was very occupied, and hard for me.... But it's a long story. So, I'm back!

AJ
I'm sorry I took so long to respond AJ. I feel like a idiot for not doing so earlier.

Course I feel that way considering how I've treated RBL in general the past...year or so? :-\

Anyways, I'm glad things seem to be improving for ya. Should try running into you again on Yahoo sometime. Smile
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.