Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'll cut you all a deal...
I will give SERIOUS thought to coming back as an active for the next month beofre i ship off to alberta for summer training.....so long as someone helps me with BSC....coz i doubt i have an account anymore nad well....its been a loooooong time since ive flown.....muahahaha

the Canadian Razen shall fly yet again!! :Smile

other words....watch your ship, coz im barrellin through
retirement is bliss Smile
Welcome back man. Wrath can always use another pair of hands, esp. since wow is on(started yesterday). I'm hoping for a good turnout from everyone. Go to BSC and reapply for an account if you haven't got 1(you'll prob have to reinlist in RBL) and then we'll just need Holmes, Tank, Aslan or Azis(hint hint) to accept ya. :Smile Ya know, the trout HAVEN'T had a decent feed in some time.... ;D
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
THEY HAVENT?!?! :o

*grabs Snoop by the tail and starts dragging him down the hall*Dark never takes care of em anymore....I mean....geez.....poor fishies must be hungry...
retirement is bliss Smile
Hmmm....I feel as if someone was hinting about something to me...oh, the fish have been fed?!? When did THAT happen? ;D
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Aye bro!!! Time for another Wrath to come back inot the fold!!!
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
welcome back mate. been lookin for some more mechers round here. just look me up when your online. I'm always in the xvt, cs, or mech rooms. *S*
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code