Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SWG release date
April 15th is the official announced release date.

So we have 3 month left to build up a SWG section.

Please post your thoughts on that here. Especially Dark!

Getting Dark to post something about it is probably next to impossible...especially since he knows all that *censored* stuff. ;D

Now that I said something though, he'll probably post heheheh.

I'm all for it myself. Just not sure how to make it work yet (in terms of having RBL members in Galaxies and all that).
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
What we already know is that each player can have one character on each server.
That means if we want to run a PA we need to choose a server.

We must draw out our aims, and in what way we will be affiliated to the rebellion. Open declared Rebels or undercover.
We need to decide on the leading structure and stuff.

Just post your thoughts on all that topics.

And here are the links to the official sites to refresh your knowledge about SWG:
http://www.lucasarts.com/products/galaxies/
http://starwarsgalaxies.station.sony.com/

Another thing we need to consider is what are we going to be in SWG? Our clan is based of mostly starfighter pilots and jedi knights. To my understanding people will be able to chose what they want their characters to become. And I think jedi and starfighter pilots will be able to be one and the same. I also believe that they are going to have a melee style combat engine for starfighter engagements. This might be an expansion pack after the official release, but it needs to be considered. Are we going to be a clan of starfighter pilots, jedi, jedi that are starfighter pilots, or let each member do their own thing? To be honest I'm very skeptical about how this is all going to work out online. And I'm very skeptical about bsc and the zone making any sense out of it all. This game sounds like it is going to have a lot of information to gather into a gaming community.

Ace
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
Since characters develope and become better, I don't think a fair space-melee will be possible for all. Maybe there will be some sort of holodeck where fights can be simulated, in that case there is some sense in having it at BSC.