Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wrath 2, Reporting In
Congratulations ReBeL Squadron!! Once again, we've fought the good fight and we've come in 7th overall!

To be noted are the incredible pilots who came out this wow and totaly blew away the competition: Snoopy (593,766), Acehigh (412,070), Aslan (360,776), Goku (200,544), Tanker (95,838), Foxhound (26,470), and Azis (1,010)!

We had a great turnout this time. With an almost constant zone pressence from the start of the war to the last few moments when i finished up the last game vs a TFA puke, we managed to hold our ground against clans over 3 and 4 times our size.

Great job guys!!!
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
Well good job for all those that made it out, although I wasnt one of them lol :o
Foxie wasnt yet signed up and a game he flew was reported with me as a participant, so those points also belong to Foxster ;D

Sorry to say my XvT CD gave me one last bit of pleasure as I enjoyed the perty colors it emited from atop the burn pile 8)

~§~
Azis
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
That explains why you seemed to be slightly out of it in the Retirement Villa...and here I thought Nurse C had come up with a new medication. ;D
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Maybe it was laced on the cd? :o That mean your in the market for a new xvt cd from someone Azis, or swearing off the game for good?
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
LOL nah if (for any unforseen reason) I should ever need to install XvT again, I am sure I have a copy stashed, prolly on my daughters BU HD on her PII 200MHZ weeeeeeeeeee 8)
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
hrmm....i shoould get my xvt discs back from my friend and play some...
retirement is bliss Smile
Would be great if you did Razen. Wrath squad was active this past wow (2 pilots flying) and I'd love to see even more flying for the next 1. Just let me know if you plan to do so a little in advance, so I can get ya out of the reserves/retirement and back on active duty. :Smile
its only been oh...how long since we played? uhm...2-3 years since ive flown? Tongue

its would be GREAT if you guys have teampseak and an IP we can use so we can talk instead of type, i use it for AA, Halo, and Tribes and it is SOOO nice. press alt and talk away and your buddies hear you real time
retirement is bliss Smile
Actually, there ARE a few variations used...I have ventrilo myself right now...but they're illegal during wow.
I've tried flying with teamspeak operating in the past. The action happens to fast and furious in xvt for it to work effectively. By the time you key the mic your either dead or have made your kill. It's nice to be able to coordinate tactics if you get a bit of seperation from the enemy, but this is often rare. Actually I found teamspeak and programs of the sort actually worked the best in games like Mech warrior, halo, aa, ect. Games where you have time to set up your attacks and stage ambushes. Once the action starts it's hard to talk, but at least you have a little more time to set things up.
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code