Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update on what's up on my end.
Ok, first things first...I was in a wreck.

I know I know...I have to stop trying to drive like a tanker...but it's really not my fault. An old couple pulled out in front of me. Luckily noone was hurt, but since that happened I've been running around trying to take care of insurance and get another vehicle and all that other fun stuff.

Past couple days my comp has been acting up, so I've been backing up files left and right to be on the safe side.

Tomorrow I'm in a parade (not by choice really, had to make up a Drill for Finals), so I won't be able to fly until Sunday. I intend to get some matches in though by george!

And now...beware of the Squirrel uprising...the Empire has been arming the little natives. ;D

Beware!!!
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
That's it!!! :o No more chasing squirrels in the park for me!! :Smile
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
Well, it looks like I might not be flying at all for a little bit. It would appear that my comp has been hit by a virus, though that is as yet to be determined.

So I'm working on that issue right now, but I do at least have a nice laptop now to stay connected. YAY!! ;D

And I thought you gave up chasing squirrels after that slippery driveway incident? Wink
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Nawwwww, that was just me trying out my form for winter high diving. :Smile Squirrel chasing...now THAT was something else entirely ;D till I saw that pic. Wonder WHO's been feeding them lately....and WHAT have they been putting in the feed??? :o
I dunno...but who taught'em how to shoot!

Well, my desktop is up and running against after a reformat. Completely blank, but I think I got the virus.
~§~
Good stuff! Maybe Ace and I will be able to wing ya yet this wow.
aye aye mate, hawk 2 flying patrol around sector 2. clear skies tonight mates
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
We'll see.

Right now I'm still attempting to download updates for XP. After two years those updates pile up in a hurry. :o

So right now I have nothing installed. No games, only Norton, not even my joystick!

If Earthlink would stop disconnecting in the middle of the downloads I might have been able to move onto bigger and better things by now. **grumble grumble**

Anyways I'm moving as quick as I can (rust be damned Tongue ).
~§~
and me i am typing sideways since i just went on the IR after I packed someones shot and he landed on my knee Tongue ouch so I am in a knee brace and have to use crutches but hey at least we won! now wonder if I can fly?
Having a knee isn't a prerequisite for flying. Tongue Just like having a car isn't either.
~§~