Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Now from asecret web cam in Tank's quarters..
Tank is seen watching reruns of Green Acres when suddenly he gets spammed By a Big blue Face :o Repeat after me I love Grama's Ewoks Stew!! :-X Now back to are regular schedule program...........
Tank has TIME to watch reruns???? Aslan, your not working him hard enough! ;D *runs and hides before Tank sees this* :Smile
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
Tank proceeds to shake a fist at the screen. "Blast you popup holovids!!! That's it! I'm upset now...I need to take my frustration out on some poor sap...er...there needs to be some toothbrush cleaning of the station decks again. Where's Snoopy!?!?" ;D
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
*shuts down the store for Tank while Snoopy continues to scrub the floor with his electric toothbrush*

See yah tommorow Snoop!
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
Whoooooo there Wrath pilot 3rd class!! As your commanding officer, I believe I have some work for you to do(sans powers of course) ;D*Hands Goku the toothbrush*
Hey, i'm a Chief Pilot.. And i've already done the floors once today
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
heh, nice job there Snoop, and Goku, get used to it runt! If you were under my command I'd have you too busy to sleep.... So don't take it for granted too much little one.

(Yes it IS fun to call you "little" and "runt")

Man53 OuT! ☼§☼
little runt eh? Not what cho momma said last night!!! j/k
Errrr, Goku....you were supposed to do ALL the bathrooms :Smile *Hands Goku back the toothbrush* Here, this 1's Tanks ;D
This is? Oh well, to bad i've already started scrubbing away the NInja Ewok poo on the decking.. guess i should slip it back in...

*Puts two fingers to his forehead and instant transmission's into Tank's refresher station and puts the toothbrush back into the holder*