Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is no hoax!
My CPU will be here sometime tomorrow. Barring any unforseen developments, I should have my computer back and I'll be running at full steam on Friday!

And how many Fridays have I said I'd be there? lol

After a couple nasty-grams to BZBoys.com, they finally coughed up a tracking number so I knew when the part would get here (at least on which day).

Knowing my luck though, it's probably the same defective CPU....**probably shouldn't have said that**...DOH! >_<
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Seeing all this trouble you've had with them it almost seems to me that you would be getting a refund or something free with all this hassle they are giving you. Talk about shoddy service from them.

To improve your mood I hearby unsmite you from the smoteing you have been given :p
Hey! I've broke even now!

Yea, I know. Actually they did fine on the motherboard, but for some reason they've just given me the run-around when it comes to the CPU.

BTW...I'll decide later to unsmote you or not Tongue
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.