Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CS status Acer...
Hey man Sofakings kinda wandering what ur status is with the petition at CZleagues. Let me know here or if ya can figure it out cz mail them.

Az
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
Here's the deal right now Azis. Tank found a copy for me. I'm in the process of writing a check to him and sending it so he can get shipping costs paid to ship the game to me. Hope to have it within a few weeks. I'm still interested in joining them, now it's just down to the formalities of getting my schedule and tanks cleared at the same time to make the exchange lol

ace
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
No worries man, just I am not an officer and they have been askin who ya are, I tell em what I know is all I can do. Dont be suprised or discouraged if u see ur petetion declined, just when ya get the game, go ahead and repetetion. Enuff of em know the story it wont be an issue. Much like with the BSC roster for RBL, when active we tried not to let a new member sit waiting on the join list for too long one way or another.
Heck for that matter even with dial up you can get a full version working copy from Simon (many of one place) and just download for 2 or 3 hours a night and have it free and soon :o Simon says his IRC will resume downloads and I have all the cracks and patches ya need for the zone.
Anyway thx fer the reply and I will pass on the same to Sofakings 8)

PS Tank I know ur reading this ya armour head, least install the damn thing on urs and check it out come see us over thar, I got a no cd crack so ya wont need to keep the CD Tongue

Later happy gaming

Az
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
Heh, if I had time I would and try it out. I'm going to make a copy of it before I send it off, but it'll have to wait until next week. Drill weekend and then finals on Monday.

Bleh.
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.