Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Business idea.
As some of ya know I've been into video editing and such using an Avio editing system. I just recently FINALLY purchased it last month and have been having fun learning how to use it and so on in my spare time.

However, it's not a cheap item, and I'm not making a lot of money. So I'm thinking of doing a small (very small for that matter) business venture to help supplement my income using the Avio.

Seeing as I'm at a university with lots of different organizations I figured I could offer my service to them at a decent price to provide them a promotional video so they can promote their organization/fraternaty/sorority/etc to all the students on campus.

I've been thinking of an idea for the name of this, and I was thinking of going with RBL Video Productions. RBL as a tribute to this group (of course) and to point out that I'm not your average production group here in the area. Pretty much doing my own thing and such.

What do you think? Questions, comments, concerns? Discount for RBL members? ;D
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Noone has any thoughts on it?
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
*votes discounts for retired RBL because there so special* :Smile

nice idea Tank ;D
retirement is bliss Smile
Or even better for those retired ReBeL's, we take thier discount out of thier retirement check whether they use it or not!!
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
Dark Side thinking Goku....using others for your own benefit. Tongue

I liiiiike it. ;D **uses Razen's retirement benefit of free rooties at the Bar and Grill**
~§~
Sorry Tank, that credit line's already maxed out at Aslans(or until Goku serves another 200 years in RBL ;D),you'll have to pay for those yourself....hmmmmm, or not...seems YOUR credit lines been hit rather hard lately too :o. *Leads Tank to the bar sink* Don't worry, there's lots of dirty glasses you can clean to help get caught up on the tab ;D
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
DOH! Not the dishes! Not again!!! NOOOOOO!!!!
~§~
Hey, I'm NOT the 1 loaning out my rootie card to Goku. ;D
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
I don' t loan that sucker out to anyone...it just happens to vanish everytime I need it.

All silliness aside for the moment...what are your thoughts guys? I really need to know.
~§~
It sounds like a good idea Tank. Would be a good source of income, some you realy need.

And now for more silliness Tongue

*Goku slips Tank's rootie card back into his desk then uses Instant Transmision to get out without tripping the alarm*

*Walks merrily down to Aslans and plops a big bag of credits onto the counter*

This oughta take care of my tab!!!
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.