Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alert!
Still buried in his pile of papers that seem to increase by ten every time he clears one, Tank weakly tosses out another badly scribbled note out the door, hoping someone would read it.

On it read...

"GET OUT THE CANDLES! THE PARTY FAVORS! And someone rescue the Princess from Snoopy's doghouse quick! We've got another birthday on our hands!!"

That's right, it would seem that our resident sword lover and lurker has gained (or lost, hard to say) another year. So raise your tasty beverages and give three cheers and a backslap to the birthday boy...

Wild§lash! Happy birthday man! Smile
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
not to sound crass or anything but ya forgot mine on friday :'( :'(

happy b-day slash!
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
Happy B-Day Wild§lash!!!
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
ACK! How could I possibly forget one!

Someone fire my secretary! Oh wait..I'm my own secretary...SOMEONE HIRE ME A GOOD LOOKING NUBIAN PRINCESS SECRETARY!! ;D

Well, I know it doesn't make up for it Ace, but Happy Belated Birthday. And for your wait, allow me to present this huge birthday cake...hopefully Aslan didn't cook the girl into the cake this time....
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
well now that wouldn't be all bad......... Smile
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code