Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rampant Panda Strikes Again!
Beware the new slot machines just installed in the Bar and Grill. There's something suspicious about'em. ;D

[Image: pvp20030105.gif]
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Crysssssss!!!!!! Help we've been caaught!!! :Smile :Smile
Hmmm this reminds me of that trouble we had with that rigged game that was in the Bar and Grille before that seemed to accumlate things that dissapeared. Smile
(01-08-2003, 05:09 PM)Wraith link Wrote:Hmmm this reminds me of that trouble we had with that rigged game that was in the Bar and Grille before that seemed to accumlate things that dissapeared. Smile

What game was that?

And has anyone seen my commlink? Tongue
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Hey Bubble Bobble is my all time favorite.
I will defend that Videogame with my life.
The slot machine is just an extra...
The only trouble you folks got with that game is my HIGHSCORE ;D

I hear Goku keeps trying to beat it Simon. Someday (if he doesn't break the machine) he just might do it too. Tongue ;D
~§~
Aw, come on. I've only broken, um, let's see, uhhhh, oh, yeah, 37 joystick off. I should get some kind on medal or plaque for that, shouldn't i?
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.