Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The ReBeL Station commission information.
Well I finally have cost estimates and other details. However I'm now no longer really allowed to spread it about, according to the CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE. What rotten timing for that thing to appear.

Anyways, I will mention small bits of it. If you want to know more, just ask and I'll email it to you, and I think I'll post the whole thing in it's entirety in the Officers comm, just to maintain the pretense of this being 'confidential.' Though whether that makes a difference I haven't a clue.

Here's the most important part though; the cost estimate.

In Pounds, it is estimated at 830.00. Or in US currency...$1,518.66 (current exchange rate).

Needless to say...I did not expect it to be THAT much.

Now I would like to go through with it, but this is obviously beyond my reach. He did mention the word 'payments' so it's possible that this can be done over time. However, I don't think I can do it all by myself.

I will be asking lots of questions now that I have some information to go off of, and I'll add any questions you guys have as well. Officers see the Officer comm, and everyone else just ask and I'll email you and you can respond via that route.
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
...what? Noone has any thoughts?
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Hey! It was you who told me better not to think :-X

Wink

DOH! Previous command decisions are biting me in the butt right now then lol.

I renounce that command, I order you to think again. Tongue
~§~
Well I don't quite know what you're talking about so E-mail me with what info you have

[email protected]

Any input is usualy better than none, aye?

☼§☼ Man53 OuT!
check out this thread man:
http://www.rblsquad.com/yabbse/index.php...readid=522

Seems like allot of money to me :-\
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!
Yea, it is a lot of money, and I fired off an email last night with many questions, with a strong hint throughout that that price was beyond what I can handle. Hell, you can get a used vehicle for that amount, or a brand new AR15, or real good Anshutz .22 target match rifle. I also asked for a sample of the level of detail that he's looking at doing, and if maybe it would be possible to have lower levels of detail for a lower amount.

For an image that's going to be displayed...yea, it's a bit much.

As I had reread the email I though I noticed something about there being multiple images, and such, which might have brought the price up. All I wanted was ONE image after all.

Anyways, I'll keep you updated as soon as he replies.
~§~
My mom is a graphical artist, I bet if I asked really nice and used my puppy dog eyes I might be able to talk her into drawing us up something in her spare time heheh
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!
heh, i'd buy one of those lightsabers.........
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.