Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Game News
Republic Commando may turn out to be a pleasant surprise in the now dominant fps world. When this game was first announced I thought it was gonna be like Jedi Knight without the jedi, or Halo. But a new preview of the game that I read today at http://www.happypuppy.com reveals that this game is going to be more like the Real Life military sims that are coming out. That's right, the game is going to be based on tactical combat instead of a rambo style approach like you used in Jedi Knight. There will be no jedi in the game, no playable heroes, your just an enlisted soldier fighting with a squad of other enlisted soldiers against regular enlisted soldiers from the other planets and civilizations in the star wars universe. After reading this new review I'm a bit more excited about this game than I was at first. Ofcourse with my limited PC capabilities right now I probably won't be able to join in the fun on the PC, but I do plan to get the xbox version when it comes out

Ace *S*
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
Thanks for the info Ace Wink

I might just go and grab it now.
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
I doubt that, its not released yet....