Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rooties for all
Ok guys, looks like there might not even be a Wrath squad after the meeting according to what Tank says. So, i'm opening up all the kegs of rootie's i've got, let's party!!!
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
Don't be taking what I said out of context Goku. Right now we don't know WHAT we're going to have.

And this is where you've been stashing Aslan's rootie stockpile...
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Whats a rootie im new and clueless so IM a big FAT NEWB  :'(  Tongue ,but really whats a rootie and can I have one?
Powered up, Blasters ready, lets do this!
son if ya have to ask it just might knock ya on your arse lol.......
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
do it Ace, then fill him up with a keg....
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
To late for that Goku I all ready drank 5 kegs and Im still alive.  ;D
Oh that's the weak stuff we give the new folks.  ;D
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Give me the strongest stuff we got and I will chug it down! >Big Grin
*collects some runoff from Aslans PEE Tree *

Here ya go Firey, this is the strongest stuff we got  Tongue
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!
ATTENTION PLEASE IM ABOUT TO SLUG THIS DOWN IN ONE GULP

*Taks one big gulp and*

SUGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*passes out from the massive sugar intake.*