Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just thought I would say Hi ;D it has been a while (to say the least) Vader and I are still alive and kickin' I will try to drop in on the meeting Sunday but I will not make any promises.
Hope you guys are all doing GREAT!!!!!!

Take care!!
~S~
Vadercat
:-*
??? I taut I taw a puddy tat!! :Smile Heya VC great to hear from ya. Glad to hear you and the big clanking lug are doing ok. ;D
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
VC!!!! @_@

Now if Vader was to post I think I'd faint at the keyboard lol. Glad to hear you guys are still up and moving, was afraid the Imps got ya. Wink Hope you can make it Sunday. Smile
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
YUBYUB 8) guess who???
VC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get that ol lug Vader on!!

I will probably be at the meeting unless I fall asleep at my keyboard.

Heres something to annoy all ya Smile Courtesy of the Dark one....
http://www.e-thug.net/
VC!!!!!!!!!!!!! w00tw00t

the old ones return :o

*shudders*durn you dark....durn you*trout thwacks and walks off into the sunset*.........THUNK......IM GUNNA GET YOU GOKU!!!!!
retirement is bliss Smile
Gotta catch me first Razen!! Tongue
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.