Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's trivia time again!
I apologize for those of you that were living for my trivia segments but I have been busy with RL and now have some free time to get more questions on the board. This weeks questions are truely from the useless knowledge category.

1. Give me the wrestling names of these WWE superstars, ex WCW superstars.

Terry Bilayah (don't know if I spelled it right....)
Paul White
Dwayne Johnson
Amy Dumas
Steve Borden
Steve Williams
Steve Waltman

2. Name the major characters and ranks from the late 70's/early 80's tv series MASH.

This weeks winners will get a free meal pass and unlimited rooties at Aslan's!!!!
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
and how will we be getting these unlimited rooties? you can't afforrd them ;D
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
your right I can't lol, but aslan did give me a key to the bar....... Smile so let the guessing begin! Ohhhh yeah I think there should be 8 main characters for the mash question.
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
Alrighty well it's been a few very long days for the trivia contest...and since I seem to have stumped everyone with these two I guess I'll take padme out for a weekend romp on Naboo!!!! Smile Nobody was even brave enough to venture a guess. So here's the answers. First the WWE superstars:

Terry Bilayah= Hulk Hogan
Paul White= Big Show
Dwayne Johnson= The Rock
Amy Dumas= Lita
Steve Borden= WCW's Sting
Steve Williams= Stone Cold Steve Austin
Steve Waltman= X-pac

Now for the cast of the 4077:

Colonel Henry Blake
Major Margaret Houlihan "hot lips"
Captain Benjamin Peirce "hawkeye"
Captain John Macentyre "trapper"
Corporal Walter Reilly "radar"
Colonel Sherman Potter (replaced Blake)
Captain B.J. Honeycutt (replaced trapper)
Corporal Max Klinger
Major Charles Winchester
Father Francis MaGehee

I wasn't ever 100% sure, but now I am.... You said you had RL stuff..... was that RL stuff finding a life? Smile

what the hell do you do at night?

j/k

nice trivia man, and sad enough, I watch MASH (still)
and I'm only 16....

☼§☼ Man53 OuT!
LOL Smile Well I'm a substitute teacher, so on my days off I get to watch mash reruns all day long on the hallmark channel lol. I've always been a wrestling fan too and have just happened to have picked up those little facts from watching specials on the WWE, although in my opinion WCW was the better product in the 90's they just made a couple huge business mistakes.
Ace- you forgot Major Frank Burns (prior to Winchester) ;D

ive watched almost every single episode there is.....cept the last one....sw part of it.....didnt like it...
retirement is bliss Smile
Geesh, i didn't know i was older than Man 53.... i thought i was the youngest RBL....... oh well......

BTW, i might be getting my Eagle Scout in about 4 months time. If any of you are in the North Florida area, i'd be honored if you would attend the ceremony. Date to be annouced once i've acutally finished it up.
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
Sorry i ain't been around guys... even sorrier i missed my op to show off M*A*S*H* knowlage. Speaking of "prioror's,... any one remember the early episodes with Cpt."Spear chucker"Jones? (though i guess you wouldn't realy count him as a primary character in the series)
NOW, unless it's too late.... how many and what characters stayed on the serries from start to finnish?
Are you counting the movie too? In that case, just one.

But for the series....I think about...2 or 3 stayed the entire time, to include Radar. Hawkeye, the Colonel, and Hotlips Hoolihan I think were the ones.
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.