Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey guys!
I don't know if any of you still remember me, but I forgot ALL about this clan. I was know as 'Kalumpa' back when I was playing XvT. Wow, that was a LONG time ago (at least 2 years).

Anyways, I got an email about a ReBeL squad meeting, and I got a TOTAL brain refresh, and thought I would check out the site. Everything is lookin good guys!

I was also interested because I play SWG, and was curious if ya'll had a forum for it, and what do ya know hehe.

Anyways, anyone play on Intrepid? Perhaps I already know you Tongue. I play as 'Nick Newman' (Master Commando/Brawler Novice Fencer(0|0|0|0)). My alt is Aekaeto (Jedi Initiate (4|2|2|3)). WHOO! I'm already gettin excited hehe.
Aslan and me are on Gorath, Tank was sighted there once too.

Aslan just made Master CH and got a couple of other useful skills...

I am around as Sim Naak (Master Artisan / Master Droid Engineer / Trickshot)

Maybe we can meet in the Cantina one time.

I was on Intrepid once, but I haven't been in Galaxies in nearly a year now. I just don't have that kind of time, and soon to come the money, to spend. My account has probably been shut down anyways.
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.