Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dun Dun DUN!!!
*grabs a trout and smacks Tank around*w00t

long time no see all

just got the email about a meeting....i dunno if i can make it unfortunately...in fact, i doubt it :'(

im pretty busy with life lately....got hard school semester, plus ive got some programming work to do for online website....even though i suck at it and barely know how ;D

AIM: ShadowRunner86
MSN: [email protected]

contact me if you would like and ill talk

also...i am with another clan now called the ChosenOnes, we are a really godo group, and the clan itself plays many games, but i play in there Halo divsion, feel free to stop by and meet us, just tell them you know -CO-Banshee or Banshee, and they should recognize meTongue

if you would like any input from me for the future of this clan?.....NEVER GIVE UP!!! i have noticed that star wars games are dropping off a fair bit....but other good games rise to take their place...ie....Halo and America's Army: Operations, Tribes 3 is coming out soon......so while i cant really tell you guys what to do ith the clan...never give up!!

ill try and stop by from time to time...but PLEASE, feel free to come and harass me at http://www.chosenones.org and meet me and my clan
retirement is bliss Smile
**is slapped around** Ow...

I might stop in once in a blue moon man, if just to get back at you. Tongue
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
*thwaps Razen with a whale*

Where you been bro???

Good to see you again Razen, we've got a few bulkheads that need denting! ;D
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
starts running down the corridor singing

"I heard it through the grape vine........."
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code