Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A bruised and bloodied beagle crawls into the bacta tank
:o Heya all. Well, I started the New Year off with a bang....so to speak...I left the house Friday morning and hurried to the car to go to work(I was running a little late because of a very early morning emergency page I had to handle). As luck would have it I discovered the hardway that the cement walkway was icey(imagine!! it's winter!! :Smile). I took a flying header off the walkway and had a spit second to pick my landing spot...choices were landing on the concrete walkways edge..several wooden beams used as steps...or a gravel driveway(lovely! :o) I went for the driveway. Unfortuanely, my landing wasn't world class...unless maybe for high diving :-X...face 1st into the driveway, resulting in a lovely gash in my forhead. After coating the driveway and walkway back to the house with a lovely shade of red, I managed to get back into the house and get the flow under control. Realizing I'd need stitches, I headed for town. Unfortunately, my fun wasn't over. On the way into town, I developed severe pain in my left side...by the time I made emergency, I was in agony. Suffice it to say, there was no waiting in line! Anyway, I came to find out I'd cracked a kidney in the fall and a blood vessel had ruptured internally (hemotoma)!!(And I'd been worried about broken bones!!) They kept me in the hospital over the weekend and I just got out this morning to recuperate at home for a few weeks........so how was everyone ELSE'S weekend??
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
Third times the charm...tried to post this twice before. Oh well.

Man Snoopy...you really should go easy on the rooties. We've told you about'em before. They're sneaky things Wink

Glad you're alright though, considering everything.

Needless to say...I can't say I have a story that matches that.

Get better man.

And lay off the Rooties! Tongue
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Holy smokes! Glad to hear your ok though. Wow, that makes my kidney hurt just thinking about it.
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!
MAN THATS A BIG OWEY OUCH! Free rooties for one month is my Rx for you!! :o
Wow talk about getting a run of bad luck all at once. Take it easy and rest up good do you can come back and kick more butt Smile

Do you think that now that you have gotten a lot of bad luck out of they way all at once you are due for a lot of good luck all ot once? Makes you think, no?

;D
Glad to hear your alright mate. next time make sure the ice gobblins don't grab your shoes Smile
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
About all i can say is OOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUCCCCHHHHH!!!! :'(
But I'll give you a 7.5 for the dive Wink
Get well soon Bro!
Thx guys. Hey Tank, howcome there's no reading material in this bacta tank? I'm gonna get bored in here.........
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
(01-07-2003, 09:03 AM)RBL_Snoopy link Wrote:Thx guys. Hey Tank, howcome there's no reading material in this bacta tank? I'm gonna get bored in here.........

There used to be, but the magazines just got soggy. ;D
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
dammit Snoop...finally comin back an posting again when i retire Sad ...no doggie kibble for you next christmas Tongue
retirement is bliss Smile